IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Blowout for Biden/Harris.
Not quite the level of RWR v Dukakis Mondale, but big.

NotLarrySabato is saying 413 to 125 in the EC. He's a smart cookie and not in the tank for Democrats, but I don't know if it will be that high. (Though, of course, it should be.)

https://twitter.com/notlarrysabato/status/1322657081766354944

https://www.electoral-vote.com/senate/ is saying 53 / 1 / 46 in the Senate. I think there will be upside surprises in the Senate as well.

There will be attempts to get the courts involved, but I think on the whole they will stay out of it. Races aren't going to be close, so there's no reason for them to. (Plus, there's issues of standing, issues of the GOP being on board with the state law changes months ago, etc., etc.)

Donnie is a weak, broke, loser of a man. Nobody (competent) will fight for him anymore when the scale of the defeat is obvious.

We'll see.

Cheers,
Scott.
Expand Edited by Another Scott Nov. 1, 2020, 11:25:29 AM EST
New Thanks for a few endorphins; me? "I Dream of Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair"
(Stephen Foster tune--unknown to recent inmates of the dia-US)

Plus..
I Do so Want to see this caricature of a inhumane-human Punished via all the means: ridicule, bad-mouthing, cancellation of any of his many scenarios to get out-from-under his perpetual-in-Debt-State: Himself and all who ever rode in his Death-Cart of Enablers [ + Them, too ]

Might as well dream-Bigly, eh? (But I'm fair: I see that we cannot likely put the sucker in a tumbrel reserved for the soon-headless. Maybe next year?
New I would like to agree with you...
...but I think your expected outcome is pure fantasy.

Trump is going to ratfuck and cheat and steal his way to another term.
New He's a blustering, angry old man.
He won't get his way. His brainiac lawyers lost in Texas today, in front of their dream judge, and will continue to lose.

https://twitter.com/stuartpstevens/status/1323140042206765057

stuart stevens @stuartpstevens

Guys, Trump is getting 51% of white vote. McCain lost with 55%. Romney and Trump got 59%.

This isn’t going to be close.

Cheers,
Scott.
     GE Predictions! - (pwhysall) - (18)
         Votes cast: Solid Biden win; Votes counted on day 1: toss-up - (drook) - (5)
             If Florida goes Biden by the end of the night that might be the end of it. - (malraux) - (4)
                 Are you accounting for the lawsuits? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                     That's the chicanery. -NT - (malraux) - (2)
                         It worked for Dubya. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Good thing none of his lawyers are still working for the party - (drook)
         If Trump wins, this will be our last one. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             You got that right! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Blowout for Biden/Harris. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Thanks for a few endorphins; me? "I Dream of Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair" - (Ashton)
             I would like to agree with you... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 He's a blustering, angry old man. - (Another Scott)
         Biden/Harris, eventually. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             I hope Scott's right, too. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 GMTA.. the McGuffin in every matter, analysis paralysis needing unclogged-Brainz :-/ -NT - (Ashton)
         We're fucked. - (InThane) - (2)
             Yeah, I've been thinking about what he'll do as a lame duck - (drook) - (1)
                 There are laws that constrain the transition. - (Another Scott)

(This message was left blank.)
101 ms