IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The hits keep on coming.
Kavanaugh referenced Bush v. Gore, the court's opinion that decided the 2000 election along partisan and ideological lines and is still so controversial that it is rarely cited as precedent. He is one of three current justices -- along with John Roberts and Amy Coney Barrett -- who worked on Bush's side during the legal fight at the time.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/kavanaugh-supreme-court-trump-biden/index.html

Three W Bush lawyers on the USSC. No wonder Trump was insistent that the cunt be seated. So much for "limited to the present circumstances" as the ruling explicitly stated. Beer-bong boy needs to step in front of a bus along with Roberts, Barrett and Gorsuch. (Aside: I don't want to hear any shit from anybody about calling her a cunt. Because she is a cunt in the most objectionable sense. A fucking cunt, if you will.)

The court needs to be "packed" with four more justices just to make things close to even, then pass a law saying the court cannot have more than 13 justices. I wonder if the Democrats will have the balls.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New yawn, you don't care about the law, you just care about getting your way
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Explain
Adding 4 more justices is completely within current law.

Passing legislation is the approved way to change the law.

Isn't that how this is supposed to work? Because the alternative currently being practiced by the Trump regime is to simply ignore existing law and rely on a complicit Senate to not hold them accountable.

Changing the law to cement your advantage is objectionable, but at least maintains the concept that the law should still mean anything.
--

Drew
New sure
Adding 4 more justices is completely within current law. yup

Passing legislation is the approved way to change the law.yup

Isn't that how this is supposed to work? yup

Because the alternative currently being practiced by the Trump regime is to simply ignore existing law and rely on a complicit Senate to not hold them accountable. nope

trump's appointment of barret while objectionable was perfectly legal.

as noted by Mickey
Beer-bong boy needs to step in front of a bus along with Roberts, Barrett and Gorsuch. (Aside: I don't want to hear any shit from anybody about calling her a cunt. Because she is a cunt in the most objectionable sense. A fucking cunt, if you will.)
his issue has nothing to do with the law or ability of the judges, he just doesnt get his own way and throws a fit
Expand Edited by boxley Oct. 27, 2020, 09:19:23 PM EDT
New Remember Merrick Garland?
Remember how the Senate refused to perform their constitutionally required duty? They had the votes to defeat his nomination but didn't want to do it on the record.

That demonstrated that they don't care about qualifications. Why should we trust anyone they vote for now?
--

Drew
New so now you dont believe in the rule of law either?
elections matter. votes matter so vote and let the chips fall where they may. Personaaly I think all of Mickey's howling and his surrogates will end up with a new president but a still republican senate.
New Where do you see that in what I wrote?
--

Drew
     The hits keep on coming. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
         yawn, you don't care about the law, you just care about getting your way -NT - (boxley) - (5)
             Explain - (drook) - (4)
                 sure - (boxley) - (3)
                     Remember Merrick Garland? - (drook) - (2)
                         so now you dont believe in the rule of law either? - (boxley) - (1)
                             Where do you see that in what I wrote? -NT - (drook)

The meat is so under cooked it is starting to eat the salad.
48 ms