1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The full texts
…may be found here.

cordially,
New Footnote #7 is priceless
Tell your clients that by threatening legal action they're now obligated to keep everything in case of future discovery orders. Please please prettyplease sue us so that we can demand you produce documentation of the interview.
--

Drew
New I saw a remark somewhere
…by an experienced litigator saying something to the effect of “it is every lawyer’s dream to have such a setup, to write a response like this.” That was one billable hour that was worth the freight.

cordially,
     Javanka waves her dick at the Lincoln Project - (rcareaga) - (14)
         The full texts - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Footnote #7 is priceless - (drook) - (1)
                 I saw a remark somewhere - (rcareaga)
         I like it. I also like this which I found along the links. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
             You been watching "The Boys"? -NT - (InThane) - (9)
                 The Boys is amazing. - (crazy) - (7)
                     I love how blunt they're being this season with the current events references -NT - (drook)
                     read a review or two, isnt this about people you - (boxley) - (5)
                         "At that age"? What does age have to do with it? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                             If I was that age and met boys like that, sorry -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Are we talking about the same show? - (drook) - (2)
                                     ummm, err, nope :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                     thought you were referencing - (boxley)
                 Haven't started season 2 yet. I was referencing Samantha Bee. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Yo quiero LRPD.
44 ms