IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sounds like a joke but it's absolutely quite reasonable
She looks so so good. But you know she's got something. But she's so pretty and sexy. Yeah I know I'm just doing it from the guy's point of view but it works the other way as well. So is what she's got curable? Is it worth it? Syphilis will drive me crazy but gonorrhea is merely the dreaded drip and will be cured in a single injection. Either way they shove that q-tip down the urethra, trust me this is no fun. Crabs itch like hell and they are just evil when they look back at you but chlamydia will make my partner sterile. I've already had kids so do I care about sterile? Hell no, I've been snipped anyway, if she wants kids she shouldn't be with me. This is a serious decision process. I've done it.

When I was about 20 I was sitting in an AA meeting when some guy was whining about how little sex he's had in his life. This guy was really a pretty guy, so his lack of sex was seriously a personality issue. Seriously, he was Adonis pretty. I then listed off my various sexual encounters and then associated them with various sexual diseases and told him he probably came out better than I did. Been there done that. AIDS didn't exist in my youth or I'd be a very different person.
New And I apologize for seriously twice
I could edit it, but that would be a different type of admission.
     good quote - (lincoln) - (2)
         Sounds like a joke but it's absolutely quite reasonable - (crazy) - (1)
             And I apologize for seriously twice - (crazy)

But don't you come 'round here thinking you can add to the Holy Fortune Cookies.
42 ms