IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I voted yesterday
At least I think so. I won't know for an undetermined amount of time.

In Colorado we have a well-tuned voting machine. We've been doing mail in votes for quite a while with a huge number of ballot drop boxes across the state. When they mail the ballot to you they text you, as per your preferences on the website.

So I held on to them for a week and researched the various issues on them and made some decisions. M took our ballots yesterday and dropped them off on the way back home from work.

I like the fact we have judge retention questions. Never saw those in any other state. We get to determine if this judge is decent or an a******. And then not retend them. Retend? Is this a real word? Yes. I don't have to retend them.

Or the get rid of the electoral college question. Yes, m***********, this is something that is not going to live. It f**** over way too many people. So I get to vote to join the various states that choose to get rid of it, and once we cross a certain threshold, it's gone.

My vote counts. At least I think so. I'll be following up to make sure it showed up.

I'm a felon. I moved from a different state that did not allow felons to vote. This is a state level law, and some states allow for it, and that's one of the reasons I ended up here. Taxation without representation is a reason for a revolution.

My felony was to use various psychedelic drugs which are now proven to be beneficial to a variety of people in a variety of situations. Nixon era laws f****** me over and turned me into a felon, yes I made various decisions that allowed it t
New I voted October 7th, over two weeks ago.
Had to drive to the county seat where the county offices are. After getting there it took about 15 minutes. Having see a sample ballot, no additional decisions had to be made.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New About the same here
One advantage of living in the sticks: the drop-off is the town clerk's office. No one there except the town clerk, even these days.
     I voted yesterday - (crazy) - (2)
         I voted October 7th, over two weeks ago. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             About the same here - (scoenye)

Have you ever noticed that all the instruments searching for intelligent life are pointed AWAY from Earth?
45 ms