IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Speaking of SCOTUS: a prediction
Court reform: Let us suppose that a Biden administration, faced with a stacked and obdurate SCOTUS majority, proposes to add an additional four justices. Here is what I predict: an “American Patriot” group will announce on 4chan or 8kun that any such nominee will be targeted for “lawful execution,” either directly or via family or friends. Leondra Kruger? “Nice couple of kids you have there, Justice Kruger. Be a shame if something should, like, happen to them. Maybe you should consider withdrawing from consideration.” Does this seem implausible? Consider how much has occurred since 2016 that few of us would have imagined possible at the time.

We are going to see a significant upsurge in right-wing terrorism as, in the wake of Trump’s defeat (knocks on wood), the GOP goes full QAnon.

nervously,

(And for the record, I don’t have an issue with mmoffitt’s “mackerel snappers,” and I come from long lines of these on both sides of my family.)
New not nescessarily, like president jackson, biden might tell them to go fsck themselves
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Speaking of SCOTUS: a prediction - (rcareaga) - (1)
         not nescessarily, like president jackson, biden might tell them to go fsck themselves -NT - (boxley)

Didn't they bury this game in Mexico or something?
30 ms