IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New From the department of water-is-wet: Google Abuses Its Monopoly Power Over Search, Justice Departmen
New If only a different DoJ could have brought the action
--

Drew
New As in the MS case, it's probably too late to be relevant.
Google perfected search, and spent a fortune on it. They deserve a decent return on it.

And it's not like they're the only outfit hoovering up every bit of data they can get (see FB), but they actually provide a useful service in the process (books, maps, and all the rest).

If people don't like Google and its ecosystem, they can use iOS or Tizen or AOSP or ...

Donnie wants his tribute. He wants G and FB and APPL and all the rest coming to him and saying "Oh great God-Emperor, what do I have to do to make this go away??!!", the way he's tried to extort Hwawei and Tiktok and all the rest. I don't think he's going to be successful in this endeavor either.

Maybe the EU will force changes on the bunding stuff in Google's ecosystem, and maybe that's appropriate. But the US DOJ has been corrupted by Barr and Donnie and everything they do is suspect in my eyes.

We'll see.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Ibid.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     From the department of water-is-wet: Google Abuses Its Monopoly Power Over Search, Justice Departmen - (InThane) - (3)
         If only a different DoJ could have brought the action -NT - (drook) - (2)
             As in the MS case, it's probably too late to be relevant. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Ibid. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Hey, that's MY pie.
39 ms