IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Formal confirmation that another mackerel snapper on the USSC means voter suppression.
The supreme court is allowing Pennsylvania to count ballots received up to three days after the election, in a consequential ruling that will likely mean thousands more votes are counted in one of the most critical swing states in the election.

The court on Monday rejected a Republican plea to pause a September ruling from Pennsylvania’s state supreme court that allowed ballots to be counted as long as they are postmarked by election day and received up to three days later.

Chief Justice John Roberts joined the court’s three liberal justices in the ruling, producing a 4-4 deadlock. The even split means that the state supreme court’s ruling stands.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/20/us-supreme-court-denies-republican-bid-to-limit-pennsylvania-mail-in-voting

Aren't you glad that crazy bitch isn't on the Court yet?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New mackerel snapper?
That's just plain shitty. Asshole.

Catholic. Use the word. It's a valid self acknowledged label. It's enough.
New There are already five of those things on the Court.
Six, if you count Gorsuch, who was raised one but reportedly attends an Episcopal church. Which I'm not sure, but I think is the sort of place for Catholics who aren't into calisthenics as much as the original tribe.

One should never miss the opportunity to mock christianity in all its tribal forms. Asshole.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Formal confirmation that another mackerel snapper on the USSC means voter suppression. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         mackerel snapper? - (crazy) - (1)
             There are already five of those things on the Court. - (mmoffitt)

And they're even healthy for you, because I made them with my milk.
70 ms