IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bolsheviks.
I know some will disagree, but there are parts of Bolshevik philosophy that are not completely without merit. If you remove those parts, what you have left is the Republican Party.

Trump didn't ignore the warning, he simply doesn't care. Anyone who supports him is above reproach. From QAnon, Kim Jung Un, the Proud Boys, KKK and the FSB. If they help him, all is well.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Can't decide if that's not going far enough
Trump didn't ignore the warning, he simply doesn't care. Anyone who supports him is above reproach.

That's sufficient to explain it, and I'm sure is true. But does it go far enough? Is it that he doesn't care, or does he know Giuliani is working for the Russians, and that's why he supports him?
--

Drew
New He has the attention span of a goldfish.
I doubt he has the ability to focus long enough to ponder the question, let alone answer it. And, anyway, it's irrelevant to him. "They help me === good" is all he knows. He doesn't care about anything else. I've never seen a human so singularly focused upon himself.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     But His Emails ™ - (drook) - (6)
         It won't matter. Hannity/Carlson will chirp and the lemmings will mouth it all back forever. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Yeah they will -NT - (drook)
         Giuliani is just a (R)ussian Agent with Kremlin's disinformation. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Bolsheviks. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Can't decide if that's not going far enough - (drook) - (1)
                     He has the attention span of a goldfish. - (mmoffitt)

You keep using that word, but I do not think that it means what you think it does.
41 ms