IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Great question
So here's a question for Trump supporters who enjoy making libtards cry. Do you think they're crying because you hurt their feelings? Is that what you're into?

Do you also like to hurt yourself? Because the thing the libtard probably is crying about is how you're going to lose your health care, or job, or freedom, in other words how your injured dignity is going to hurt even more. If you make me sad it isn't because you called me a name, it's because our once-great country has been reduced to jealousy as a popular form of political expression.

I wish you were happier with your life, I really do, but I don't think trying to give your pain to others is actually going to make you feel better. I think if anything it'll make you feel worse.
http://scripting.com/2020/10/14.html#a142332
--

Drew
New Seconded
Methinks that this is sufficiently visceral a 'framing' as--just maybe--to evoke a tiny bit of introspection ? (so unnatural to millions, we've seen all along).

ie this brief message is compassionate re The Chasm 'twixt this unnatural National Clusterfuck of all Time.
Conciliation is Hard amidst such intransigence as is willing
to Kill.. in so many ways, some too hideously-permanent, even to contemplate.

Pity that this author seems not likely to be peeped by those who need this reminder most. {{sigh}}
     Great question - (drook) - (1)
         Seconded - (Ashton)

He's at the sack of hair level...and sinking rapidly.
35 ms