IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Exactly
Best approach for the Dems is to ask questions around the consequences of the decisions everyone is assuming she will make:

- What will be the effect of removing coverage for pre-existing conditions? Will all protection be removed?
- States will be able to criminalize abortion?
- What happens to married same-sex couples?
etc.

More here from Jennifer Rubin:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/10/12/democrats-job-amy-coney-barrett-hearing-is-not-what-you-think-it-is/
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Yes, that
Don't ask how she'll rule. All her to explain the impact of the rulings you assume she'd make.
--

Drew
New Re: Yes, that
She will respond "My responsibility is to make rulings that are in line with the constitution, and not to legislate from the bench." or some such nonsense and ignore the question.
New [sigh] I know you're right
My naive hope is that she could be a True Believer who is proud of her positions, or at least cares about how she's viewed by other True Believers.

But then I remember that there are major religions that teach that it's no sin to lie to non-believers.
--

Drew
New I just always assume my opponent will do the worst thing for me.
That way when they fuck up I'm pleasantly surprised.
New Raise the Federalist Society?
That should put the lie to not legislating from the bench given the whole set of "corporations are people" decisions and other work to implement the Heritage Foundation's utopia.
New Excellent! ..pity that zIWE isn't on most Pols' daily must-See-list: the fuels! [Insp. Clouseau OFF]
New Thus far you (mostly) have gotten that approach (my Hopes too)
Simultaneously, the [Pit and the Pendulum--Poe] is the damnable Black/Whitey and other set-in-concrete
dichotomies which got us where we Be..

Fine, penetrating Senators' rebuttals to this Lady and all who ride in her Shall be 'decided' via the raw-Power
of a Moron-in-Chief to sign the concluding-Fact:
KAFS ..keep a'Murica Fascist-Still.

I no words from there :-/

(It's only a nonentity-Planet*) of a boring G-star which shall --> bloom into a hi-temp ∑-solar-system clambake).
..in what will be a trice in Galactic-time.
* [Reminder: indeed we Do Lack 'Scale and Relativity'] as in Mr. G's bitchin summation within, "All and Everything"
--his magnum opus.
     Can someone explain to me why TF the cowardly Democrats think her religion is "off the table?" - (mmoffitt) - (12)
         Because it won't help - (drook) - (1)
             I pissed in the wind myself on that. - (mmoffitt)
         I say this as an atheist... - (InThane) - (9)
             I don't know what I'm worried about. - (mmoffitt)
             Exactly - (malraux) - (7)
                 Yes, that - (drook) - (5)
                     Re: Yes, that - (InThane) - (4)
                         [sigh] I know you're right - (drook) - (1)
                             I just always assume my opponent will do the worst thing for me. - (InThane)
                         Raise the Federalist Society? - (scoenye) - (1)
                             Excellent! ..pity that zIWE isn't on most Pols' daily must-See-list: the fuels! [Insp. Clouseau OFF] -NT - (Ashton)
                 Thus far you (mostly) have gotten that approach (my Hopes too) - (Ashton)

No operating system found
69 ms