IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Because it won't help
Everyone with a vote already knows if they want her on the court or not. Republicans don't give a shit what she says, they want to confirm her. Democrats are hoping to get her to say things that are alarming enough that voters will contact Republican senators and convince them their seat is on the line if they do.
--

Drew
New I pissed in the wind myself on that.
She's from Indiana. Indiana's brown shirts in the Senate are singularly disinterested in what I have to say. Since Indiana is a part of Jesusland, the majority of my fellow states folk probably applauded her citing "prayer" in her opening remarks.

I was speaking with one of my oldest friends the other day and I told him I found it remarkable that human beings hadn't outgrown christianity yet. The majority (at least in this country) are still clinging to Medieval, superstitious nonsense in the 21st century. FFS, how is it possible that there are still people alive who cannot see that it is quite obvious that human beings are non-essential life forms on this planet, let alone in the Universe. That fact is not something to be proud of, but neither should it instill fear and the consequent fantasies about eternal life and incredibly inflated valuation of humans. It's absurd.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Can someone explain to me why TF the cowardly Democrats think her religion is "off the table?" - (mmoffitt) - (12)
         Because it won't help - (drook) - (1)
             I pissed in the wind myself on that. - (mmoffitt)
         I say this as an atheist... - (InThane) - (9)
             I don't know what I'm worried about. - (mmoffitt)
             Exactly - (malraux) - (7)
                 Yes, that - (drook) - (5)
                     Re: Yes, that - (InThane) - (4)
                         [sigh] I know you're right - (drook) - (1)
                             I just always assume my opponent will do the worst thing for me. - (InThane)
                         Raise the Federalist Society? - (scoenye) - (1)
                             Excellent! ..pity that zIWE isn't on most Pols' daily must-See-list: the fuels! [Insp. Clouseau OFF] -NT - (Ashton)
                 Thus far you (mostly) have gotten that approach (my Hopes too) - (Ashton)

I am LRPD, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.
53 ms