IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Triumph of the Shill
Are we really to imagine that Stephen Miller did not have a hand in this footage?

skeptically,
New Link does not work for me.
I get:
Oops.

The site at https://twitter.com/mattdanzico/status/1313555589247754240 has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

But, Miller just got deservedly identified as having Covid-19.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Working for me now
--

Drew
New But not for me with Firefox running on a MacBook.
And also w/o a Twitter account.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Someone put it on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJEP7hNiWiw

It had to be deliberate.

HTH!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thank you!
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
New No one should ever ask again, "How did the German people allow this to happen?"
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Triumph of the Shill - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Link does not work for me. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Working for me now -NT - (drook) - (3)
                 But not for me with Firefox running on a MacBook. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Someone put it on YouTube. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Thank you! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         No one should ever ask again, "How did the German people allow this to happen?" -NT - (mmoffitt)

What's the point of being heavily armed if you can't be impulsive? I mean, really...
72 ms