IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Contract on America
Newt Gingrich
New That, and ...
The think tanks - Koch Bros. et al - decided to build a pipeline from the local races up to national. That's why national stories dominate even local races, because the local offices recruit candidates based on their adherence to the national platform first.

That's why I keep saying general elections are pragmatic exercises in us-vs-them power. Fixing the system happens in the 2 or 4 years in-between. The Repub machine has been working the system in the in-between years since the 80s.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Oct. 5, 2020, 04:40:17 PM EDT
New yeah, they have
The heritage foundation have correctly executed a long-term plan. They have the discipline, the money, and the people. The liberals merely react to try to fix what they think is wrong at the moment, but they have no long-term plan.

The only thing that the liberals can hope for is demographics. But the conservatives will spend as much money and time and effort as they need to suppress it. And they have the resources.
     How hatred came to dominate American politics - (malraux) - (6)
         I wonder what happened 40 years ago that became a tipping point? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             billy carter pee'd on an airliner? -NT - (boxley)
             Contract on America - (crazy) - (2)
                 That, and ... - (drook) - (1)
                     yeah, they have - (crazy)
             Reagan's nomination of Robert Bork to the Supreme Court. - (a6l6e6x)

On bassline: Martina Nav... Navri... gosh, I wish she'd get married.
45 ms