IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New best outcome
I don’t give a damn whether the bastard lives or dies (although I hope he suffers on either route), but this country would take enormous benefit were he to spend three weeks either side of election day in a medically-induced coma with a tube jammed down his fucking windpipe, and hence unavailable to foment civil war leading up to and in the aftermath of the count.

“The excitement is contagious, and so are the Black Cross Volunteers as they pass from family to family, pausing now and again to touch a child’s head.” —Firesign Theatre

thoughts and prayers,
New What if he's OK but Melania isn't?
Frankly I think seeing him completely fuck up his response to that - and he would fuck it up, because he's a terrible person - might be the only thing to peel off some of his female supporters.
--

Drew
New It will take longer than 3 weeks after for that to be the case
And there's still Barr doing whatever machinations. Best if he got sick as well and Trump was ill through January.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Agreed.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Amen to that!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New But, think of the plus side for Trump!
Yes, he will get one count of "Loser" for dying of the COVID, but this will save him having to face counts of "Loser" for:

Losing the 2020 election.
Being dumped by Putin.
Failing to set up a dictatorship with himself as President for Life.
Conviction, when they figure out who his golf courses are laundering money for.
Endless court trials and convictions for his criminal activities.
Defaulting on 400 million in loans coming due in 2021
Endless public analysis of his tax returns and finances in the "Fake News".
Facing a public and press that knows every penny he ever had came from his daddy.
The public and press knowing how much of his daddy's money he lost.
His real golf scores becoming public, adjusted for his cheating.
Facing endless lawsuits from women.
And many many more

Of course, his troubles won't be over if he dies - Jesus has a special place for him in the "Hell of Fire".

Since most Republicans have sold their souls to Trump, he'll be taking those souls with him. They will be naught but empty shells, wandering aimlessly and waiting to die, so they can join their master.
     I really hope Trump is not an asymptomatic case. That would be a disaster. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
         Yes, but there's still a good message from that - (drook)
         Thought experiment - (drook)
         best outcome - (rcareaga) - (5)
             What if he's OK but Melania isn't? - (drook)
             It will take longer than 3 weeks after for that to be the case - (malraux)
             Agreed. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Amen to that! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             But, think of the plus side for Trump! - (Andrew Grygus)

Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I'll BEAT YOU WITH until you realize who's in command.
130 ms