IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep, out of control.
Biden addressed it effectively by talking directly to the camera to commiserate with the audience, I thought.

Trump didn't do himself any favors with anyone other than his hard core base tonight.

And wtf was that call out to the Proud Boys?
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Debates don't do much to voting intentions, though, do they?
It's heat and light, for the most part.
New This is America. The land of fantasy. Everything here is mere theatre.
But I have to say, that debate did help me reach a conclusion. I have concluded that I need to adopt a Lewis Black attitude toward the president and his supporters. Years ago, when Lewis Black was asked about Sarah Palin, he said he could not talk about her because she wasn't real. She was a fiction. He said he had decided she was a fiction because he could not live in a world where Sarah Palin was a real person.

I'm going to try my best to adopt that philosophy about the president and his supporters.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New They can cause undecideds to break one way or the other
There aren't that many this election but they do exist.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Yeah, I don't get that. If you're truly "undecided" at this point, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Trump won bigly
To his base, winning a debate means shouting down your opponent so he/she can't get a word in edgewise. That started during the town hall meetings in the run-up to pass the ACA. Mission accomplished last night. If there was anyone still looking to gain new information on Biden's plans to make up their mind, they got nothing. Ergo: base satisfied, other side no gain. Win-win.
New Did you see the CBS poll of viewers?
17% said they felt "informed". WTAF?
bcnu,
Mikem

moderator needs control of the mic's - (boxley) - (7)
         Yep, out of control. - (malraux) - (6)
             Debates don't do much to voting intentions, though, do they? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 This is America. The land of fantasy. Everything here is mere theatre. - (mmoffitt)
                 They can cause undecideds to break one way or the other - (malraux) - (1)
                     Yeah, I don't get that. If you're truly "undecided" at this point, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Trump won bigly - (scoenye) - (1)
                 Did you see the CBS poll of viewers? - (mmoffitt)

Void where prohibited.
49 ms