IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sterilizing the Untermenschen
It’s early innings here, the story having just broken, but if the allegations are borne out, we have entered Josef Mengele territory:
The complaint condemns the practices and conditions at the private Irwin County Detention Center in Georgia.

It is based on the allegations of a whistleblower, a nurse identified as Dawn Wooten.

She worked at the centre, which houses immigrants detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
As part of her complaint, filed on Monday, Ms Wooten expressed concerns about the high number of hysterectomies performed on Spanish-speaking women at the centre.

The nurse said detained women told her they did not fully understand why they had to get a hysterectomy - an operation involving the removal of all or part of the uterus.
Could this be the latex-gloved hand of Dr. Stephen Miller I detect here?

clinically,
New {{Shudder}} re the last; that it's not hyperbolic ..adds accelerant to the 11-3+ Firestorm.
New that cost money does it not? Makes me suspicious
there is reports that the place is dirty, bug ridden no medical services, request for medical assistance ripped up but they have a regular hysterectomy chaingang? doesn't compute
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley Sept. 15, 2020, 11:49:28 PM EDT
New There's no money for what they *don't* like
--

Drew
New LRPD: “Where the decent people won’t see what you’re up to.”
     Sterilizing the Untermenschen - (rcareaga) - (4)
         {{Shudder}} re the last; that it's not hyperbolic ..adds accelerant to the 11-3+ Firestorm. -NT - (Ashton)
         that cost money does it not? Makes me suspicious - (boxley) - (2)
             There's no money for what they *don't* like -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 LRPD: “Where the decent people won’t see what you’re up to.” -NT - (rcareaga)

The universe is 98 percent hydrogen and helium... and I'm rather fond of the other 2 percent.
77 ms