IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Admin: Lang Lang! on Amanpour: Goldberg Variations snippet + more.
Methinks we have a peer of the magick of Glenn Gould's partitas and The Goldberg--not aborning, but fully-fledged. Flawless English.

Surely a must see/hear for your nascent virtuoso (virtuosi?) ..and snyone else who needs no Intro to JSB and the whole
related musical universe. Amanpour's Q&A was typically cogent and elicited many details of how LL began,
rose to his current stellar status--he was in China; Christiane in UK.

[Usual drill: if you have PBS-Passport you can watch this as & when]. Lucky lucky your tykes. And us.

That is all.
Except: I heard Gould live in Berkeley. (Yes: wore his legendary overcoat).
(Also, besides 3 LL sessions--one at start, another and at end--there were several normal issues), ept authors of current events
idiocies--within the hour. Only a precocious young history /government wonk is apt to partake, but it does build er, vocabulary..

Ed: PS I daresay that THIS episode of Amanpour shall be viewed indefinitely often; in so brief a time: LL's persona is revealed as few
Std 'interviewers' possess the gravitas which [both Chstiane and Lang Lang] demonstrate here (and fortunately ..re most other topics).
I place Her to be on Edward R. Murrow's Scale, ie nearest the Apex of such Talents. fwiw
Collapse Edited by Ashton Sept. 11, 2020, 07:49:01 PM EDT
Admin: Lang Lang! on Amanpour: Goldberg Variations snippet + more.
Methinks we have a peer of the magick of Glenn Gould's partitas and The Goldberg--not aborning, but fully-fledged. Flawless English.

Surely a must see/hear for your nascent virtuoso (virtuosi?) ..and snyone else who needs no Intro to JSB and the whole
related musical universe. Amanpour's Q&A was typically cogent and elicited many details of how LL began,
rose to his current stellar status--he was in China; Christiane in UK.

[Usual drill: if you have PBS-Passport you can watch this as & when]. Lucky lucky your tykes. And us.

That is all.
Except: I heard Gould live in Berkeley. (Yes: wore his legendary overcoat).
(Also, besides 3 LL sessions--one at start, another and at end--there were several normal issues), ept authors of current events
idiocies--within the hour. Only a precocious young history /government wonk is apt to partake, but it does build er, vocabulary..
New Thanks!
Today is the opening digital concert for the Detroit Symphony Orchestra too! We're eager to see how it goes.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Admin: Lang Lang! on Amanpour: Goldberg Variations snippet + more. - (Ashton) - (1)
         Thanks! - (malraux)

Elvis is our system administrator.
132 ms