IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Envied your Second-language chops.. (was saving the viewing for an undisturbed time).
Obviously this is a modrin-language version, but you might have picked up some nuances from earlier audio (?)

Deem this one of the better explications of similar nuclear events (comparing American 'products' == a strange
word to find within this contemporary argot.
Remarkably: it seems that everything, Everything! went precisely as ceaselessly Checked and re-cheecked
Loved the thoroughness (wondering just how many [There's an Oops happening!] events had been scoped out;
no need to disclose but ..would be Very-Interesting and not Shtupid [/Laugh-In quip].

Most amazing: the successful efforts to limit induced-radiation, keep fire-ball away from planet surface:
photographed as evidence, yet.
Bitchin job! ..former USSR ... (Doubt Putin would care beyond token-BS. Just a w.a.g of course).

Ex: A-Tests in Pacific, ivy-Mike eats-up Elugalap island, being (>2.5X expected Power, IIRC).
But the American science-speak failed to make at least One humorous quip re such a mis-calculation. ;^>
New Technical material is the hardest.
My Russian is very, very rusty and I only ever had the vocabulary of a ten year old to begin with! In spite of that, I surprise myself frequently at how much I can still understand. Speaking, on the other hand, is quite difficult. My grammatical errors are legion. Russian grammar is not for the feint of heart.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Re: Russian grammar is not for the feint of heart.
Same for Ukrainian. Nouns having gender permits looser sentence structure.

My father’s English was often a bit weird. He thought in Ukrainian and translated word by word into English.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New This smacks of the 'Gesundheit'-gotcha, reported in these parts IIRC.
(American tourist on German train); one sneezes and the G-word is said nearby. She thinks it's an American er, idiom:
and wonders how Germans comprehend so much 'Murican? ..courteous passenger explains.
Dónnerwetter!

There are the known-Unknowns ..thence all the other stuff we screw up.
Large sympathy for your Pater; imagine.. havng to rewire your brainz--to a language whose M.O. is practically Martian-based in its OS! Worse than 'Doze --> Unix, eh?
     tsar bomba footage released by russia - (boxley) - (7)
         Thanks.. Should be shown 2 min after Menace threatens again ..usual hyperbolics. -NT - (Ashton)
         Awesome find. World's greatest fireworks. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Envied your Second-language chops.. (was saving the viewing for an undisturbed time). - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Technical material is the hardest. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Re: Russian grammar is not for the feint of heart. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         This smacks of the 'Gesundheit'-gotcha, reported in these parts IIRC. - (Ashton)
         Don't need a ray cat to detect *that*... -NT - (scoenye)

Savoir Faire ees EVERYWHERE!
79 ms