IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New how to handle big black men who wont listen to your very afraid police white instructions
run away to your patrol car and immediately exit the scene so someone who has a clue can work the issues

I dont have a complete picture or audio of what went down in kenosha but from what I saw without interpretation is a man, who walked to his vehicle from police who were axing him questions

as he opened the door to his vehicle an officer grabbed his clothing, as the suspect bent into the vehicle for what ever reason the officer unloaded his pistol into him

couple of things, if you dont want him to approach his vehicle swarm. That didnt happen, that means that of all of the cops only the one who shot him thought is was a direct threat.

You have a man's back who is bigger than you, you have a pistol in your hand, a grab at the pony tail and pull back towards you with some backward downward pressure at the back of his knee, keeps him out of his vehicle and you can safely tattoo his forehead his forehead with your pistol until your fellow officers can assist or leave you to your own fuckups.

The issue is not police racism but police outright fear of situational awareness.

They expect everyone to comply with stupdity without question and get scared shitless when someone tells them to fuck off without complying.
That is what is causing the killings as black folk are tired of kissing the ground and are less likely than other racial groups to kiss ass to get along scared cops are shooting instead of resolving issues.
my two centavos
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley Aug. 28, 2020, 12:20:23 AM EDT
New Excellent! Box (your well-disguised sanity ..is leaking out) lately ;^>
The rationale you suggest has legs; I've often thought that (via too-little data except a way-back next-door neighbor's young Cop's 'qualities' noted well).
As you say, it's about some/Cops' perpetual ƒeare, internal dialogue is ~~

"I don't understand Shit about how 'normalpeople' suppress their insecurities seamlessly--as an acquired (Skill?). All I sorta don't-Want-to-Know is: I'm an iggerant-Fuckhead and I got myself all this hazard-pay ... so I can BUY that Boat-or-other-toy. SO, Fuck Them All as gots cuth--I dont Need NO Fuckin' Cuth: I Gots a fuckin' GUN and a stinkin' Bodge [/Bogart]."

Can't generalize that mindset re ∑-Cops; I'd still like to think it's a small minority in that mental-straitjacket--though the many, Many recent purest-Murders: surely force people to drop that 'small' from the sentiment: you can't walk away from giant-STATS now visible even to certain mouth-breathers.

Over tenure, I've chatted-up a few local Cops. None re any real or imagined infraction: once again Lucky moi.. All were decent, intelligent, thus Remarkable living-antidotes to the Psychotic back-shooting tribe. Methinks that--however Undeserving ARE 'Muricans-in-general: we can hope that THESE remain in service, while the Psychotics (some. How. Nationwide!?) get sent back to, Want fries with that? jobs they can handle reliably.

Guess I'm in with them there Dreamers-of-Unicornsss but, w.t.f. Aim --> high!
     how to handle big black men who wont listen to your very afraid police white instructions - (boxley) - (1)
         Excellent! Box (your well-disguised sanity ..is leaking out) lately ;^> - (Ashton)

Those bastards!
66 ms