IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My father's comment on living in CA when Ronnie was guv.
During the 1980 campaign for President, my father shocked many of his Orange Country friends when he said, "You know, there was a time when I would have voted for Ronald Reagan for President." His startled O.C. friends replied, "Really? You're putting us on." He replied, "No, I'm quite serious. Back when he was governor of this state, I'd have done anything to get him the hell out of here."
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Ya gots 'wry'--in the genes: a 'shaggy-dog' Keeper, that ;*>
(Not possessed of your Father's instant-quippitude), I'm sure I remarked then, ~"well, at least CA Wins--just.. the Nation Loses :-/"

Had to zero-out a long-term friend and a few--learning of his vote (in all context). Today there are Legions of such disconnects. Back to 🀆-One.
It's gonna be Hell for all those whose mindset stays set-in-Concrete-{fluff}. aka
Love the Revolution! == Fresh Air (cleans out cobwebs) but in this milieu--will it revitalize scorpions?
     'Learning to Love Joe Biden'/NYT - (Ashton) - (7)
         look trump is like King John of england, useless fecker that needs to be gone - (boxley) - (6)
             Biden has one obvious quality... - (pwhysall) - (5)
                 Methinks you give the P-man much more credibility than his utterance-history earns. - (Ashton)
                 Agree w/Ashton. Pence would be far worse than you imagine. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     Por moi: it's scary-enough to contemplate Your predicament, then.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         My father's comment on living in CA when Ronnie was guv. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Ya gots 'wry'--in the genes: a 'shaggy-dog' Keeper, that ;*> - (Ashton)

"No question," Trudeau said confidently, "it was definitely out my butt."
113 ms