IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New irlrpd
Do you know why we drink? So we can do things our conscious wont let us do while we are sober
"private cathedral" by james lee burke
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Key signal suppressed.
Long ago, no I'm not going to Google you can if you care to, I read about a study that monitored brain waves when people made mistakes. It was based on simply writing a paragraph, repeating a bunch of words, etc. There is a specific signal in the brain, a particular wave, when people realize they made a mistake and have to backtrack. Alcohol, and benzodiazepines as well, suppress this signal.

That means the conscious mind has to deal with mistakes that the subconscious already knew about but was unable to tell it. At that point rationalization kicks in and it's no longer a mistake, God damn it I meant to do that.
New Excellent.. it may explain why we're doomed. Even. along with..
(the Arbery case currently being dissected) as reminds of the enormous discretion which every DA has, the degree to which these constantly interact
with local Cops: determining whether or Not to prrosecute at all.
(in Georgia: petitions to remove a couple related Officers of the Courtâ„¢ thus far are s FAIL; til 2022 ballots happen). If there are ballots then.

(Think I'm liking staying-inside ..a bit more-better)
     irlrpd - (boxley) - (2)
         Key signal suppressed. - (crazy) - (1)
             Excellent.. it may explain why we're doomed. Even. along with.. - (Ashton)

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
71 ms