IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Seems odd: that no one has commented on Obama's speech yesterday.
Missed it?
Oh.. Kay.. but,
New What can be said?
It was a great speech. And laid it on the line for all of us who were paying attention.

I hope it, and the rest of the convention, and Biden's great speech tonight, inspired people to take the election deadly seriously.

We have to vote the monsters out.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I must 'decide' how-much viewing of the Menace's flacks ..can be borne, 3%?
New Agree! The message was somber, but I miss that kind of delivery.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Shall I? Okay. His was better than his wife's. </runs for cover> :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New We must be kind to The Little Women! </races faster for cover>
     Seems odd: that no one has commented on Obama's speech yesterday. - (Ashton) - (5)
         What can be said? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             I must 'decide' how-much viewing of the Menace's flacks ..can be borne, 3%? -NT - (Ashton)
             Agree! The message was somber, but I miss that kind of delivery. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Shall I? Okay. His was better than his wife's. </runs for cover> :0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             We must be kind to The Little Women! </races faster for cover> -NT - (Ashton)

Now, right off the bat you have to worry about a recipe found in Chemical and Engineering News.
52 ms