IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Trump campaign emails.
My brother Ron gets at least 5 campaign emails a day from the Trump organization. Every one headlines a huge lie, and the rest of the email (above the buttons to click to donate) consists of big and small lies.

I dutifully set these aside in a folder for Ron to pick up, but he hasn't picked up his emails since he died 11 years ago - perhaps there's no Internet access from the Afterlife? Sad. **

The very latest claim is that Kamala Harris is no moderate, but "More Liberal than Bernie Sanders!".

If this gets around, maybe it'll bring out the Bernie Boys to vote!

** Actually, my brother never used the Internet when he was alive, so it's not surprising he isn't picking up his emails.
Collapse Edited by Andrew Grygus Aug. 19, 2020, 07:38:40 PM EDT
Trump campaign emails.
My brother Ron gets at least 5 campaign emails a day from the Trump organization. Every one headlines a huge lie, and the rest of the email (above the buttons to click to donate) consists of big and small lies.

I dutifully set these aside in a folder for Ron to pick up, but he hasn't picked up his emails since he died 11 years ago - perhaps there's no Internet access from the Afterlife? Sad.

The very latest claim is that Kamala Harris is no moderate, but "More Liberal than Bernie Sanders!".

If this gets around, maybe it'll bring out the Bernie Boys to vote!
New That's not the worst.
The worst is all the "She's not Black!!!!!!11!1!ONE!" and Birther Nonsense Redux™ spewing forth from the usual suspects.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Here's the worst, at least currently
Don't go here unless you have a strong stomach.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/

I used to catch up on Drudge to see what the crazies were thinking (and yes I know what my handle is, there are many types of crazy). Then I realized that Drudge barely scratched the surface and let's find an additional crazy news outlet.

This particular website is incredibly clean feed with commentary. They carve out the articles to the core tweet and their front end page, and then you get to see what they are really thinking about it.

The link title is often an inflammatory: yay go beat the crap out of the protesters, here's a link.
New I don't want that in my history
I viewed a page about a cool fire pit a couple weeks ago and since then I've probably seen several hundred ads for it.
--

Drew
New Click on all the ads
The Trump/etc ads that is, and especially the bad ones. Gives them erroneous feedback for their selection algorithms for new ads, and it costs them money.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New You Debbil!, you ..must give this a shot. Hit the mofos in Wallet, where they live.
New AP Story linked at the site.
This is what insanity looks like.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Bannon arrested by the USPS at sea this morning. Something something karma something something.
New He was arrested by who now?
--

Drew
New Postal police hehehebebeebheheheh
New Yes! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I just saw ... it *really was* the USPS, that's not a typo
On the one hand, that's hilarious. Best quote: "You come after my sorters, I come after your campaign manager."

On the other hand, why TF does the Post Office have its own police force? Oh, this is why.
--

Drew
     Trump campaign emails. - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
         That's not the worst. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             Here's the worst, at least currently - (crazy) - (4)
                 I don't want that in my history - (drook) - (2)
                     Click on all the ads - (malraux) - (1)
                         You Debbil!, you ..must give this a shot. Hit the mofos in Wallet, where they live. -NT - (Ashton)
                 AP Story linked at the site. - (mmoffitt)
         Bannon arrested by the USPS at sea this morning. Something something karma something something. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
             He was arrested by who now? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                 Postal police hehehebebeebheheheh -NT - (crazy) - (2)
                     Yes! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     I just saw ... it *really was* the USPS, that's not a typo - (drook)

Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect?
58 ms