IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And not in Scotland? :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New YOU keep my ancestral home out of this!
He doesn't even know what the people of Scotland are called!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     what a blatant hypocrite! - (lincoln) - (67)
         Probably using his own sorting machine too... - (scoenye) - (43)
             'Impeachment' ..a disused word about to be removed from the O.E.D. - (Ashton) - (42)
                 She's calling them back. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
                     hard to figure the whole issue with mail in ballots - (boxley) - (40)
                         No - (drook) - (36)
                             ✓✓ (GMTA) -NT - (Ashton)
                             Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah, and Washington State, where all voting is postal - (boxley) - (34)
                                 Are you stupid or pretending? - (drook) - (33)
                                     hardly please explain how you would run the post office - (boxley) - (31)
                                         Must be nice. - (malraux) - (7)
                                             must be a regional thing, of course I am not in a high density urban setting -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                                 Our mail comes via Pontiac -NT - (malraux) - (4)
                                                     pontiac concerns, apparently pontiac sorts a buttton of mail - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         They took 2 sorting machines from Pontiac - (malraux) - (2)
                                                             Stop lying - (drook) - (1)
                                                                 To be fair, that's what the union reps are saying. - (malraux)
                                                 You know who is? Likely Democratic voters. I'm sure that's a coincidence. -NT - (drook)
                                         By not sabotaging it - (drook) - (3)
                                             Re: By not sabotaging it - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Re: By not sabotaging it - (malraux)
                                                 Re: By not sabotaging it - (drook)
                                         You don't cripple them with the 75-year pension requirement - (crazy) - (18)
                                             got a link to show that the pension requirement was a republican requirement? -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                                                 What's the point? - (crazy)
                                                 Re: got a link to show that the pension requirement was a republican requirement? - (malraux) - (15)
                                                     Now Box admits he was wrong in 3 ... 2 ... oh who am I kidding? -NT - (drook)
                                                     thank you, acknowledged -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                                         Seems less like deliberate sabotage and more like convenient target for something unrelated - (malraux) - (1)
                                                             at a glance it looks like a union members wet dream, why I thought it wasnt republican -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Receipt of information or that you are wrong? -NT - (crazy) - (2)
                                                             both why? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 Because you make silly arguments based on a glance - (crazy)
                                                         SIMPLEST factoid of which you seem (also) emotionally-unaware - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                             The USPS is a Federally mandated SERVICE yes it is - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 some good ideas on how to enable better stewardship of the postal service (longish read) - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     So you googled and read for a bit - (crazy)
                                                     So, are y'all proud of how well you danced to his Gish Gallop tune there? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                         Still waiting for official reply: Why'd Norm & Bryce get the treatment they did, but not the BOx? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             Re: Still waiting for official reply: Why'd Norm & Bryce get the treatment they did, but not the BOx - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                 Yeah I kinda draw the line at implied violence and off-the-hinge stalking/harassment - (malraux)
                                     A: Yes, he is. -NT - (CRConrad)
                         Absentee ballot requests are way up this year. - (malraux) - (2)
                             That's because Democrats are liberal. Republicans are opposite. Not conservative, illiberal. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Not quite-Right enough: These are REACTIONARIES; the word ''conservative' ..was brutally murdered. - (Ashton)
         well when you have to vote in NY NJ and florida, hard to do in person -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             And not in Scotland? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 YOU keep my ancestral home out of this! - (mmoffitt)
         DeJoy said they're postponing the changes until after the election - (malraux) - (19)
             "Oops, did someone keep pulling sorting machines? Guess they didn't get the memo." -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 (General Patton said that a bit more forcefully). -NT - (Ashton)
             Multiple reports of damage - (crazy) - (12)
                 Any idea what kind of manpower each one replaces? - (drook) - (9)
                     No - (crazy)
                     Capacity is almost 10 pieces/second - (scoenye) - (7)
                         What about database lookups and printing on the envelope? - (crazy) - (6)
                             You need to write a brief explainer - (drook) - (5)
                                 I haven't cracked open my laltop in about a year - (crazy) - (4)
                                     Consolidated and combined a few things - (drook) - (3)
                                         Does the job -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                                             Twatted - (drook)
                                         WAPO just came out with a similar thing, fewer numbers though - (malraux)
                 That equipment is impressive. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     I was on the supply side - (crazy)
             Dallas tried to put them back online - and failed - (scoenye) - (3)
                 Oopsie! -NT - (drook)
                 As I said - (crazy)
                 Just heard: House gets a whack at D'Joy next week (gloves off, one hopes) -NT - (Ashton)

Hail entropy!
75 ms