IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not exactly
More about her past as a prosecutor, and a claim that Biden and Harris have positions that are worse than Trump's.

Which of course ignores that Trump doesn't actually have any positions except for:
1) do what's best for Trump, and if all options are equal in that respect,
2) do what's best for Trump's re-election, and if all options are equal in that respect,
3) do whatever feels best to a racist, sociopathic narcissist.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Ah, the willfully deluded
I'm currently more frustrated with the "work for my vote" brigade. Trump is actively campaigning against you and you want to throw away your vote because the only other viable candidate didn't woo you earnestly enough? Grow the fuck up, people.

During a primary, sure, try to push your interests into the platform. But once the nominee is selected choose one or the other. Between presidential elections* is the time to work on the selection process. Once we're in the general, we're not talking about process any more.

* More precisely, 8-12 years before a presidential election is the time to work on it. You need to build the pipeline up from school board to city council to mayors to governors, just like the Republicans have been doing. If you didn't run, or work on a campaign, for your local school board, you can fuck right off about how we select a nominee for president.
--

Drew
New Nice flow, that.
If'n you Don't Pay (time, energy, Action) To Play [Democracy] ... within today's universal Language-Murder enviro:
You Are a Fascist--not in name-only but in direct ---> Consequences {oblig: Asshole!}

That THIS-all SHALL STILL be a squeaker (even just Getting a real Election) is all the proof
ever needed, of just how long the dis-US has been a regressively-failing 'State'.
I'll be long-dead before: Drumpfism has been atoned to a degree that a traveling 'American'
--will be welcomed in any but Authoritarian States. (Presuming that Climate ∆ actually IS/WAS!
accomplished before the irreversible, Terminal Tipping Point occurred.

Prediction: should we FAIL that last: 'Americans' wherever found shall be, individually and collectively:
regulalry targeted with-extreme-prejudice (certain ones, even locally) == We Know Who You voted for.
(Not much schadenfreude gaiety shall occur, given the Last-failure. Ever. -- ya don't even get That !!)

Fingers Crossed.
     So, it’s Kamala for VP! - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
         I thought he was dead? - (boxley)
         Who else is looking forward to the Harris / Pence debate? .o/ -NT - (drook) - (2)
             deer in headlights time -NT - (boxley)
             just in from the Trump Campaign - (Andrew Grygus)
         She was certainly my choice. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Some local purity ponies are moaning - (malraux) - (4)
             Something like this? - (drook) - (3)
                 Not exactly - (malraux) - (2)
                     Ah, the willfully deluded - (drook) - (1)
                         Nice flow, that. - (Ashton)
         DRL posted on the book of face. He is not happy. -NT - (static)

Escape from the prison planet!
38 ms