and s e q u e n t i a l y --> lays out the DEPTH of DJT's, Koch Brothers' (et al) utterly malignant actions (dates + specifics) -- clearly and calmly. [??]
(This re COVID, the early '17 Menace's closure of the Pandemic Research Program (early-on suggested by Geo. H. W. Bush; immediately implemented by BHO--within a matter of weeks) [!] Indeed we may attribute that particular clusterfuck to the manic-Vengeance of everything re BHO which The Menace could rush to erase: because humiliation-at-a Roast-Dinner, and as all have realized: such WILL trigger him forever.

As: Here
(This about an hour, then C. moves on to peripheral ludicrous actions, worldwide--of similar gravity.)

Anyone heard.. heard of.?. Another one so engaged--and peeped in recent months:
coming even close to such a microscopic, integrated History of (these TWO mega-Perps or more)?
I haven't. WEIRD, that. (And we'unses deem selves ~decently aware of the most-Lethal issues, right?)

He's 91. Will he go before we do? That might leave ... Whom? on such levels. LIchtenstein?
Circumstantial evidence of the mere possibilty of: any One's 'Plan' really existing for, simply--mass Destruction of ..everything?! ..has heretofore always been the stuff of Over-the-Top B Movies, hardly ever taken seriously when alleged--as could cost you any old Job, S.O.? ..or friends you thought you had, AmIRight?

BUT we're now to Seven Months of CONTINUOUS BAD DECISIONS, ALL (multiplied by collaboration of cowards who WILL trade their tremulously imagined--'Power-of-a-Title' : for WHAT? exactly. How much do any of these lackeys have any Idea of what goes on inside this singularity-Basket-Case?

Ludicrous Times, but I repeat myself ..it's almost AWEsome, the integrated-hubris, ignorance, malevolence + daily Ć’eare-of-becoming a revealed-Coward.
If a tree falls in the forest and no one's there--is there a sound? It's Twilight Zone 2020. In color.