(and related wet dreams)

White Too Long

Fresh Air looks at the legacy of white supremacy in American Christianity. The show talks with Robert P. Jones, author of the new book “White Too Long.” His main focus is on the Southern Baptist church, the denomination in which he grew up, which justified slavery and supported the Confederacy. Jones founded the Public Religion Research Institute.

It’s this: These [Clouseau /on] fuels [Clouseau /out] had convinced selves (as the Free Cotton-pickin-$$ might) that ‘God’ had decreed their Patriarchy: S/He had intended these be (a higher caste) ’shepherding’ those not-Albino-enough ..all the way down to Negroes: who had no Way of ascending to Citizenship*. Period. If this isn’t the rotten-underpinning of every ___-Supremacist extant (bite me).

* One need not be a religio- Historian, explainer etc. to realize: that The J. C. of whom we’ve all heard Lots: would call-out such anti-his-Teaching bogosity, in a trice (especially when some God-Hates-Fags equivalent makes a similar inner-Nazi ejaculation. Within smiting-distance).

Not that Southrun Baptists were the only ‘churches’ to go-along/get-along: Methodists and other duelling-sects managed to try-for lateral arabesques too, begging Any proposition that means: [I Know What G-d wants, likes, needs] etc. ad nauseum]. Moi awards an attaBoy! for this chronicler, who—when asked—admitted that early-on he had not yet made the Big-connection ..as he too pondered ~er, w.t.f. am I doing here? now and next.

Glad that’s done. Now on —> to antitoxins for the Bezos / Zuckerberg / Walton mental diseases /Planet-wide.
Carrion.
(‘We’ may not be so ga-gah—Ulp re perpetual Stuff-accumulation) ..if there’s a Next (?)