IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Pospelov would be envious of Sinclair and the relative gullibility of Merkins vs Soviets.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt July 29, 2020, 07:59:48 AM EDT
New Por moi, most grating is the [not 'unawareness' but] inability? disdain? even occasionally to try.
You've been 'embedded' thus, live observer. Natch, here: most press, even lo-level teachers, would stick to inane stereotypes ..many no less absurd than the grotesque Nazi cartoons of Jews. (Though my 'commie'-Aunt-of-the '30s retained her un-washed brainz)--but we never got around to adult-recaps, later on--which I regret.

My long-term guesstimates re USSR vox populi 'maturity'? derived from memes (before the word):
1) That the pianist Sviatoslav Richter *became a National hero--not just within the intellectual tribes. {thence came Mussorgsky/Ravel 'Pictures' epic}
2) That same 'masses' could /would! quote from memory ..along with Yevtushenko et al: reading a new opus.

* and that--amidst all the Cold-war juvenile epithets all around!--Van Cliburn won the Tchaikovsky Competition! and was treated just as Royally by all locals concerned. There are enough Tells: that even the least-cuthful in the heirarchies: would be unapt to match the pig-ignorance of this mere one-fifth of a new U.S.-Century..
And then there's Sergei Nakariakov.. but he be Ukrainian (or mostly IIRC) Let's face it: it's EASY to despise the countless ways in which our fellow inmates prove they are masters-of incompetence so bad ..it stinks like a dead-anything.
     Sinclair (∑ many local stations) is/was? about to launch ..near-Biggest-Lie, to date. - (Ashton) - (4)
         It's Faux News less the video. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             (You be fav Editor for 'cubic closest packing®' :-) -NT - (Ashton)
         Pospelov would be envious of Sinclair and the relative gullibility of Merkins vs Soviets. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Por moi, most grating is the [not 'unawareness' but] inability? disdain? even occasionally to try. - (Ashton)

Don't take the name of the rutabaga in vain!
54 ms