IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 4-3-17 WaPo story re Prince, DeVos secret Seychelles 2-day meeting re a Putin/Trump back-channel.
Old. But. I don't recall any resolution, even via Mueller implications--still censored. THIS is so Bald-faced a Tell.

Washington Post when DJT was still in early diapers.

And now: it's 20,000 Lies later. (Fiction can't hold a candle)

The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladi­mir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials.

The meeting took place around Jan. 11 — nine days before Trump’s inauguration — in the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean, officials said. Though the full agenda remains unclear, the UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would be likely to require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions.

Though Prince had no formal role with the Trump campaign or transition team, he presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump to high-ranking Emiratis involved in setting up his meeting with the Putin confidant, according to the officials, who did not identify the Russian.

[. . .]

Maybe call this one, 'just a palate cleanser' lost in a blizzard of ["I don't know any Russians!"]-grade deja vu.
New There are over a hundred meetings between tRumpers and Russians!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     4-3-17 WaPo story re Prince, DeVos secret Seychelles 2-day meeting re a Putin/Trump back-channel. - (Ashton) - (1)
         There are over a hundred meetings between tRumpers and Russians! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Build a 10-mile high titanium wall around the whole shebang.
30 ms