IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Chomsky recaps, extrapolates --> The Next
Googling just 'democracy now" gets useful display--this one at top/left position, handier than going directly.
He's despised by all the folks you'd expect, and a few ..one can wonder about.
He is--a LInguist--and deciphering DJT's pulled-from-ass language Needs acute analysis: his Gig.

But if he's senile--so am I (I've not seen him yet fail to do his self-assigned homework). And MIT--the ones who failed to drop draconian legal charges
against Aaron Swartz*, a brilliant, conscionable activist--MIT kept Chomsky for half a century; are they daft then, in both cases?

Carrion.

PS: Oh yeah--on reading the Prison Time and the Odds -vs- The Establishment backed by intransigent Corporate all-in Viciousness:
He chose the short-death rather than the extended, daily slow-death-in-a-cage. Wouldn't You?

MIT remains atop my You Suck List; I can't imagine how these academic-Savages ever could atone for this blind-savagery toward an unarguably-brilliant Student.
There was 0 'pecuniary motive' for his actions. Period. Had The Faculty a vote? ..whaddaya Think, eh?

Makes MIT--100%-Trump-clones at the $$$Top. Fuck them, henceforth.
(Betting too: that few here know shit about Swartz). But I do. Carrion /sometimes its even academic.
Expand Edited by Ashton July 25, 2020, 04:28:53 AM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton July 25, 2020, 04:29:54 AM EDT
New Without googling ...
IIRC he made papers available on a sharing site so people didn't have to pay the gatekeepers.

[googling ...]

Yup, that was him.
--

Drew
New NOTHING IS _E_V_E_R_ "handier than going directly".
I have NO FUCKING IDEA what you're talking about. Google search results aren't static, and often not the same between different people searching even at the exact same time.

"Googling just 'democracy now"" shows www.democracynow.org/ "at top/left position"; I have no idea if that's what you meant and WTF it has to do with Chomsky... Oh wait -- ON that site, in turn, he shows up "at top/left position" -- THREE of him, at the moment; apparently links to three different video snippets, all illustrated with the same (? or very similar) mugshot[s] of Chomsky. Again, I have no fucking idea which one of these three video snippets you're talking about. Why the FUCK do you have to do shit the stupidest possible way all the time??? How fucking hard can it be to grasp the concept of a URL and realise what it's for?

Here are the URLs to the three video snippets:
  1. https://www.democracynow.org/2020/7/24/noam_chomsky_trump_is_using_pandemic

2. https://www.democracynow.org/2020/7/24/man_woman_camera_person_tv_noam

3. https://www.democracynow.org/2020/7/24/noam_chomsky_on_trump_s_troop
Which one of them were you talking about?

Come on, Ash: You have somehow acquired the reputation of not-a-complete-moron. Try and live up to it.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Depending on level-of-(dis?)-Interest in his irascible takes: sample the third first.
Admit I'd not grokked-to-fullness just how fucking-digitally-'customized' IS their M.O. Bad moi.

OTOH, Here's a link that always gets just ONE hit: UNAPOTHEGMATIC MAN
..so THERE! (but not really--they have My/Your dossiers--along with the Chinese, Russians ... LIchtenstein)

I've not yet earned Full-moron-hood? Sad, that--must. try. harder. next.
(though I doubt I could win--in Finland, say).
Oscar Wilde says,
I have the simplest of tastes
I am always satisfied with the best.

Carrion:
{sigh} Story of my liff: 2nd Best :-/
     Chomsky recaps, extrapolates --> The Next - (Ashton) - (3)
         Without googling ... - (drook)
         NOTHING IS _E_V_E_R_ "handier than going directly". - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Depending on level-of-(dis?)-Interest in his irascible takes: sample the third first. - (Ashton)

You know them Gnomes don't make no good money.
44 ms