IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd be cautious about taking heart in the number of books she's sold.
I've no hard evidence to support this, but I'd wager that the folks reading her book are the same folks who have already identified the Carnival Barker in Chief as the corrupt, lying, worthless sack of excrement he is and that no MAGA hat wearing folks are interested in reading anything, let alone something that questions the fitness of their made-for-TV cult leader. In short, her book is being read by the already converted.

It may well be that living in the Heartland™ has caused me to become jaded about my fellow Americans, but of the legions of Trump supporters surrounding me I can confidently state that they are interested neither in acquiring the book nor learning of its contents. To them, it is a "Fake News" book written by a disgruntled family member.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New But it hopefully points to a level of commitment among his opponents
--

Drew
New Yes, That-too ..but ...BUT sadly ...
     Mary Trump on 'Fresh Air', simply a Must-Hear. - (Ashton) - (9)
         Yep, she's been making the rounds. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             I'd be cautious about taking heart in the number of books she's sold. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 But it hopefully points to a level of commitment among his opponents -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     Yes, That-too ..but ...BUT sadly ... -NT - (Ashton)
         Permanent(-ish?) link: - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Thanks; figure that by now everyone knows ths npr/PBS drill ..unless Alzheimers (?) -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                 So that's what you're claiming as your excuse for not doing it...? ;^> - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Sometimes it gets busy here; guess I be another callous triage-er of My-'time-sharing', ie - (Ashton)
         Friend sent me the book.. - (Ashton)

This ... is my BOOMSTICK!
59 ms