IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Philly's prosecutor is talking about arresting federal troops if they misbehave.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New But would the local cops follow orders?
Remember, the protests are explicitly about the local cops. I'd like to believe that some combination of legitimate belief in the job and jurisdictional dick waving would get them to face off with the feds, but I'm not optimistic. And what happens when the mayor orders the police in to restore order and prevent kidnapping and they refuse?
--

Drew
New Fire them.
I know, easier said than done, but at some point the rubber has to meet the road. Insubordination is a pretty strong case though I would imagine.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Seconded ..but given the overriding fecklessness, are there many Thirds out there--left? "We'll see"
New Much *much* easier
Don't forget, these protests started because it's hard to fire a cop even when you have him on camera killing an unarmed person. I really don't think you could make it stick for blue flu.
--

Drew
     So here's what I wonder about Portland - (drook) - (5)
         Philly's prosecutor is talking about arresting federal troops if they misbehave. -NT - (malraux) - (4)
             But would the local cops follow orders? - (drook) - (3)
                 Fire them. - (malraux) - (2)
                     Seconded ..but given the overriding fecklessness, are there many Thirds out there--left? "We'll see" -NT - (Ashton)
                     Much *much* easier - (drook)

Do not press reset button is normal operation!
62 ms