IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That has crossed my mind too!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Love to See! that escapade.. thence Putin's very first Question:
[by phone, from Kremlin]

Donald ..who?
     The Authoritarian Operation in Portland Is Only a Dress Rehearsal A major American city is being - (Ashton) - (22)
         That's the Portland Police. - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             I'm betting that DJT is iggerant of the 1930s - (Ashton) - (16)
                 He has said he keeps a copy of Mein Kampf next to his bed - (jake123) - (15)
                     Huh!? ..never heard That. Thanks! ..I think. - (Ashton)
                     As *if* he's ever read a book in 50 years. -NT - (pwhysall) - (13)
                         See Scoenye's post below about the dry-run aspect of this - (jake123) - (12)
                             Did you see the Wallace interview? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                 He's not going to withdraw - (jake123) - (4)
                                     Alternatively . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         That has crossed my mind too! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             Love to See! that escapade.. thence Putin's very first Question: - (Ashton)
                                         Wonder if Snowden will let him couchsurf... - (scoenye)
                             TBH, the protester are doing it wrong - (scoenye) - (5)
                                 Sarcasm? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                     Mostly. Remember that other Oregon stand-off? - (scoenye) - (3)
                                         You might notice a (highly visible) difference -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                             I can think if 2 - (scoenye) - (1)
                                                 obviously there are no riots or a city out of control pics - (boxley)
             And that was the trial balloon - (scoenye) - (3)
                 Nope, saw a great point online over the weekend - (drook) - (2)
                     That Is ..quite scarier, for damn-sure :-/ - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Wouldn't put too much money on that bet - (scoenye)

root#_
93 ms