IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A celt by any other name...
I daresay this will mean that the British "celts" will still own their history et al, but they'll just have the "wrong" name for a little while until another is found.

Wade.
New Yes, their history will certainly remain intact.
Atlantic "Celtic" will simply be separated from European Celtic in concept and literature.

Atlantic and European Celts do share some elements of culture, but that's not definitive. For instance, the Romans knew who was a Celt and who was a German, and for sure the Celts and Germans knew which was which, but archaeologists can't tell, because the durable parts of art and culture were so very similar.
     Identity Crisis! - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
         !! ... back to Square one, as supports my thesis that.. - (Ashton)
         A celt by any other name... - (static) - (1)
             Yes, their history will certainly remain intact. - (Andrew Grygus)
         My daughter was just asking the other day ... - (drook) - (2)
             Glasgow Celtic Football Club is also pronounced that way. -NT - (pwhysall)
             Nobody does - it just happened, and it can't be fixed now. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: "from above the Black Sea" - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Succinctly the best l o n g - (useful!) historical summary seen in ..years :-) -NT - (Ashton)
         re your Title: Menace has catalyzed countless refurbs-of-old whine (in same old bottles) - (Ashton)
         Picts, everyone knows that -NT - (boxley) - (10)
             Picts or GTFO -NT - (drook) - (3)
                 Re: Picts or GTFO - (boxley) - (2)
                     Excellent -NT - (drook)
                     Ain't that a Peach of "a pair" ?! -NT - (Ashton)
             The Picts were restricted to parts of Scotland. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 They didn't become pictsies? :-D - (static) - (3)
                     {Well ..they were dePicted that way} ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                     Actually, they got Pixtelated until unrecognizable. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                     My favorite pictsie has always been Tinker Bell. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 And if you would like to hear what Pink Floyd thought picts sounded like - (crazy)

Give a man a fish, and chances are you won't be asked to be in charge of buying a gift ‘from all of us’ anymore.
91 ms