IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sports quote..

John Federico

A wiser person than me has said “Sports are a reward for a functional healthy society.” Looking at the US right now do you believe we are healthy or functional? On a global level, we are a pariah and our passports are worthless. On a federal level, our “leader” is hiding data and weaponizing ignorance to make himself look better for re-election. On a state level, legislators are battling governors for emergency powers and governors are stripping local officials of their governing authority. On an individual level, we have corrupted the idea of freedom and removed any semblance of responsibility to one another.

Seems an unusually fine example of comprehending ... er, Scale & Relativity?--to coin a phrase. ;^>
New Is that the Aussie paralympic athlete?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Presumed so (..had recalled 'Federico' ..X? in a dim-memory of 'Paras'.
New Speaking of the Paralympics:
The Greatest Paralympic Scandal of All Time
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New why.. That is Sooo 'Murican'! ..our infection is unstoppable.
New Except this was Spain, and I can't recall a word in the video about them getting the idea from Merka
Don't try to hog all the eevul in the world for yourselves; that's a symptom of the very hubris you're decrying.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" ..did I Need? to 'splain a perfect example {sheesh}
Ya wanna do punctilious?--of Course You Do

Note: every comparo' is not about, "mine's Bigger"--as shouldn't need to be explained ..to the ept.
(Your vocabulary exceeds /order-of-magnitude, that of any 'Murican, mayhap equals? ..maybe ..the level of the lexicographically obsessed demographic).
Didja ever ..skim through the gigundo OED? [Oxford English Dictionary]--the one that comes with a magnifying glass, to get-All-into one volume.
To steal the {expected} punch-line of a local comic, 'I HAVE'.

Even including the logorrhea /extreme form of loquacity, of the far-Right-ful CIEIO of "Firing Line"--William F. Buckley Jr., renowned for his regular usage of arcanery..
[call it Ego. Id then?] I'd bet, in-a-trice a C-Note that I could find several words quite beyond anyone's 'eidetic' 'Recogntion vocabulary ..easy-peasy re the far smaller
Speaking-vocabulary. And I be a mere amateur amidst the obsessed.

tl;dr: [Hamlet]
There are more things Words in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your Philosophy, Horatio
Then go google, UNAPOTHEGMATIC MAN (all-caps not needed, but the single REF is) in the Original creation of a name you were acquainted with.

That is all.
Except (There's a short story by Somerset Maugham), "Mr. Knowall" ..a poignant tale of a one-like-that, some jewelry {former 'jewelery' in these parts}
..and a surprise evidence of the Humane, happening. :-)

Ed-PS: Ae you sure you meant decrying -vs- descrying? I mean: well, examine the difference--with a distinction--eh?
aka 'a comparison' does not connote nor rhetorically imply: causality-of-accusation, intended.

[Hamlet] {op. cit. recently referenced in these parts}
Polonius: What readst thou, Prince?
Hamlet: Words.. words..

Carrion ..sometimes it's not about edibles at all. ;^> sometimes it can be a circle-jerk of over-kill.
Expand Edited by Ashton July 26, 2020, 06:00:39 PM EDT
New Petulant-LRPD: Laugh it up, fuzzball.
     Sports quote.. - (Ashton) - (7)
         Is that the Aussie paralympic athlete? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             Presumed so (..had recalled 'Federico' ..X? in a dim-memory of 'Paras'. -NT - (Ashton)
             Speaking of the Paralympics: - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 why.. That is Sooo 'Murican'! ..our infection is unstoppable. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                     Except this was Spain, and I can't recall a word in the video about them getting the idea from Merka - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" ..did I Need? to 'splain a perfect example {sheesh} - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Petulant-LRPD: Laugh it up, fuzzball. -NT - (Ashton)

What was that "kneejerk" emoticon again?
71 ms