IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Withdraw? Srsly?
"“American voters agree we must end endless wars. After nearly 19 years, over 147,000 casualties and total costs over a trillion dollars, it’s long past time to bring troops home and invest in political, diplomatic, and development tools. Yet, the Senate voted against debating to end the wars,” says Martin. "

https://www.nationofchange.org/2020/07/03/senate-kills-amendment-to-withdraw-us-troops-from-afghanistan/

Well, there's this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_et_Decorum_est

Five or six more years? Possible.
New A possible reason why we are fed pabulum, schooled in this (most?) cultures
relates to various Teachers' self-revelations, their extrapolations to ---> {This guy/gal--envisioned as Adult?!} and they are just too nice to tell their intimations to one such, nor even attempt to explain ..why it is unlikely to be that many in her/his class shall aspire to what Citizenship requires.
Shorter: inability to empathize wasn't invented by The Menace; he mererly perfected the ability to entirely dispense with it.

Even shorter: prolly Inertia drives jillions of easy-decisions like your topic, though I suspect that it's more a matter of sloth, so daily cosseted, reinforced via the indulgence
in all those transistorized Servants (to which we be inured).
We'll just have to see if any of this is curable species-wide, eh? I Believe..

I'll have a gin & tonic (gotta sterilize those throats), y'Know? ;^>
Expand Edited by Ashton July 11, 2020, 12:43:47 AM EDT
New Nah! Military industrial complex requires supply consumption.
Upgrading equipment and supplies doesn’t cut it.

Wasting taxpayer money is not a factor.

Loss of lower class lives even lee so.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Withdraw? Srsly? - (dmcarls) - (2)
         A possible reason why we are fed pabulum, schooled in this (most?) cultures - (Ashton)
         Nah! Military industrial complex requires supply consumption. - (a6l6e6x)

And NO sprinkles! For every sprinkle I find, I will KILL you!
34 ms