IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You answer your own question
So, was it blindness (willful or otherwise) or common bigotry that allowed our reputation to achieve its height in Europe in an era when our government was passing and enforcing the most racist laws in our post Civil War history? I cannot say I know the answer to that question. You're in a better position than I to answer that question, so feel free to choose the one that suits you best.

Blindness, like I just fuckin' said :D
New Willful?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Now you're just being obtuse.
You know the answer.
     Euro take on dis-US's crumbling future re any 'trans-Pacific-Alliance' ... and implications. - (Ashton) - (21)
         We're finally achieving the world title we should have had since 1980. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (20)
             Err, ~1620? if we look for Root-causes.. - (Ashton) - (19)
                 IME, it didn't necessarily take truthiness. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                     Not gonna happen -NT - (drook) - (14)
                         YM rebuild US reputation? Naah, I'm with Droo: That peaked forever somewhere between JFK and Reagan. -NT - (CRConrad) - (13)
                             Also, Obama was wildly popular outside the US -NT - (pwhysall) - (12)
                                 Peaked in Europe following WWII and Marshall Plan? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                     I think you're conflating two things that don't need conflating. - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                         Disagree. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                             You answer your own question - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 Willful? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                     Now you're just being obtuse. - (pwhysall)
                                             in the 70's in england the local yout's asked me what kind of machine gun I owned - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Right - and unfortunately for the Russians . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 It couldn't have been "all movies" in the UK. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                     Stahp. - (pwhysall)
                                     A) Yes, and B) What a stupid question and statement. - (CRConrad)
                                     And to a large extent, they still don't care. Or at least, not in a way to make things better. - (scoenye)
                     Thanks ... good to realize your take, then. - (Ashton)
                     I am not "around the world", but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         I'll FIFY: s/The women's vote was instrumental/The White women's vote was instrumental/ -NT - (mmoffitt)

No, we don't know what it means either.
53 ms