IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New a broad-side amidships as might decide the "election", then..
The word Traitor ...
amidst everyone's vocabulary--and as varied in its Meaning-to-a-One as, re "Liberty, Freedom, 'Pluribus'"--words wih n-'meanings', collectively.

Methinks that: whether a few? .. or the Many? of the (formerly) Ever-Trumpers possess the inner-guts to look back, to See (at least, to glimpse)
how it might be.. that Trump's unwavering, daily fealty to the canny, intelligent-Putin-icon Can Be 'explained': IF Drumph's sequential words+actions fit that Word.

Yes it's as Certain as anything gets: that the election* shall be tampered-with in n-ways. But if the small-hole within the Koolaid-drinkers continues to grow
/or fails so to do: seems to moi a near-definitive LItmus of November's eventual outcome.

And no: I haven't a clue re discovering believable?-data as zeroes-in ..along the daze ahead; beyond my Pay-grade, that.
New Boy, are you ever naive when it comes to the Murican Peeple.
Spend some time in the Mid West and Trump's current 40+ per cent approval rating is no longer a shocker to you.

The loss of supporters (if any) on this news will be limited to the immediate families of those directly affected. Because that is a small number, it won't move the needle.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Well.. there's this:
A) I believe that, any Unarguably-proven case, well-documented events as have NO Explanation BUT: text-book Traitor /aka Treachery
SHOULD DO.

B) But concede that: my imagination be as fertile as thine: I do NOT know if the neurasthenia-level of the Koolaid-Kops has numbed their neurons+dendrites
into Terminal-burnout--leaving 'literal' [hah!] zombies-in-Fact.

C) Further concede: since such Proof-Games enjoin The Court System's snail-pace (for All but the Menace) well beyond the Nov.-Sale-by Date:
We're Fucked, Still.
no 'Case' to rest-on here :-/
New There's a veterans group video for those folks
There's a link to it in a HuffPost article.

I hope "VoteVets.org" puts the ad on Fox.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Belatedly.. n-peripheral links to distill..
Would be 'gobsmacked' if Any of the links peeped made-into-Ads would get Fox-air; Damn-all to lost 'revenue'.
[Newspeak ON] Double-plus ungood.

Language murther shall go all exponential up to [Date? of "election" happening?]
It's Brave New World, happening in 1984, innit?

:oTpy
Expand Edited by Ashton July 11, 2020, 04:23:49 PM EDT
     a shot across the bow? - (rcareaga) - (8)
         What do you expect from Putin's pussy? - (a6l6e6x)
         Are you really surprised Trump doesn't care? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Re: Are you really surprised Trump doesn't care? - (rcareaga)
         a broad-side amidships as might decide the "election", then.. - (Ashton) - (4)
             Boy, are you ever naive when it comes to the Murican Peeple. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 Well.. there's this: - (Ashton)
                 There's a veterans group video for those folks - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Belatedly.. n-peripheral links to distill.. - (Ashton)

"The professor in a thong"?
51 ms