IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New still have my Gateway P5-75 Family PC
purchased around 1997. I still boot it up once or twice a year to play Crystal Quest, a great game that is a PC version of the arcade original, and the original's lawyers forced the gamer's version to be removed from circulation.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Re: still have my Gateway P5-75 Family PC
Consider a p2v transition, unless you're specifically attached to the hardware.

(p2v = physical to virtual, i.e. you get an image of the hard disk and use that to power something like VirtualBox or VMWare or Hyper-V or whatever)
     So I've been clearing out the old junk ... - (drook) - (20)
         Felted heatsinks . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Prompts a similar heads-up (if ya gots an iMac.. maybe other all-in-ones?) - (Ashton)
         HP dv7 laptop - (scoenye)
         All old geeks turn into museum curators for obsolete tech. - (malraux) - (14)
             There's a TRS-80 in the box, with manuals in one of our closets. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                 This is just the den. - (malraux) - (6)
                     I have a '4A in a box upstairs. - (static) - (5)
                         My grad school prof had an S-100 bus computer... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             Yes, I still have my S100 machine . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             So did I - (crazy)
                             I built one in part from scratch. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 You win - (crazy)
             I'm much better than I was - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 I just trashed a G5 cheesegrater - (drook)
             Ooh, can you do me a favor? - (drook) - (3)
                 I'll see if I can get it running over the weekend. - (malraux) - (2)
                     Thanks, and sorry for the rat hole I know I'm sending you down - (drook) - (1)
                         That's the main reason I keep some of these machines. - (malraux)
         still have my Gateway P5-75 Family PC - (lincoln) - (1)
             Re: still have my Gateway P5-75 Family PC - (pwhysall)

It's got cop tires, cop engine, cop suspension...
63 ms