IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I think culture is playing a big role here.
I don't think America has, as a nation, internalised the idea that it is no longer a frontier state, where being a rugged individualist is the prime characteristic required for success.
New Well said. They can put that on our nation's tombstone.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Bingo! ...that IS 'about the Size of' most of our dysfunction, IME.
     “It really does feel like the U.S. has given up.” -European scientist. - (Ashton) - (13)
         Re: “It really does feel like the U.S. has given up.” -European scientist. - (pwhysall)
         But wait, it's increased testing! And the US is huge! And... - (malraux) - (11)
             100F? - (Andrew Grygus)
             The way you put it, the US's handling of the pandemic sounds exactly like... Sweden's. :-( -NT - (CRConrad) - (9)
                 Sweden's was more open - (malraux) - (8)
                     "The main difference is..." That may be how it looks to you, but not from over here. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         What kind of games do you people play? - (drook) - (1)
                             My initiation into the Econ student society at Uppsala Uni back in 1985 was quite fun: - (CRConrad)
                         And don't forget to peek at the year-on-year death statistics - (scoenye)
                     I think culture is playing a big role here. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Re: I think culture is playing a big role here. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             Well said. They can put that on our nation's tombstone. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Bingo! ...that IS 'about the Size of' most of our dysfunction, IME. -NT - (Ashton)

Ja Vohl, Laddie!
41 ms