I noted recently that I'm not the only early-Trekkie who was mightily impressed with that episode: an exploration of [just What? might a Language be like?] were it based on/in? metaphor. Spoken! If Roddenberry hisself came up with that McGuffin--then he WAS a bloody wizard. I found that my jelloware was insufficient to (even just try-to..) Invent such a way-beyond transliteration, similar 'plot'.

And yet: and Yet: the entire Content! of most religio Sacred Screeds: are--for the most part--pretty-close-to this speaking-in-Tongues. Mayhap? that was ~ the real-Author's own er, Metaphor-about-metaphors--brainstorm(??) Just Think: mayhap too: some other-Wizard might employ THIS What-If? towards an explication-of-ALL-Dogma! ... as might achieve such clarity, as to:

DEFANG all the forever-nattering-ongoing: Doxologies--now perpetually Warring, spewing hatred for the Other-ones, etc. Thus save homo-sap from HIS-self (theyre all Patrimonies of course--thus the cerebral is outflanked by the testosterone's inherent toxicity).

[Pity. That. even were this last magnificent dream-Realized next week]: it might well be moot; The planet's dire condition is so Far-advanced /the homo-sap infestation so Far-retarded by the species' bathos and Iggerance in all matters: we haven't The Time to ∆ (or even ∇) The Course --> since Inertia firmly-Rulez.

Quelle. Bummer. this Catch-2020
"..now back to our evening of dance music.. ..."
[Know where that's from?]