IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Jeez, and I was expecting something like this:
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I'm not familiar with those "Field Rats".
I know the popular Rice Rats are a whole lot bigger.

California grows a lot of rice, but we don't have rice rats. The rice growers are very resistant to the concept, and apparently the Asians don't consider them tasty enough to risk eternal imprisonment to introduce then on the sly.

Most California rice goes to Japan. The Japanese say California rice is much inferior to their home grown varieties - but the airport shops carry red, white, and blue bags of California rice holding the exact maximum weight allowed to be carried into Japan. No Japanese leaves for home without a bag.

Calrose, was once an actual variety of rice. It had a relatively low water requirement. It is now no longer grown, and "Calrose" has become just a generic term for medium grain rice varieties grown here. The current varieties use a lot less water than Calrose did.
     Rat Tails - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
         Couple things - (drook) - (1)
             Smithsonian ..heap Good-place to hang out. - (Ashton)
         This looks incredible but way too much work. - (crazy)
         Jeez, and I was expecting something like this: - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I'm not familiar with those "Field Rats". - (Andrew Grygus)

Hell Carnate.
32 ms