IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New sorry ashe :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I take issue with the last paragraph.
On an on-line dating site, if a woman includes photos of her dog(s), that is "automatic disqualification".

I am very familiar with how tight the relationship of a woman and her dog(s) is, and I have no desire to be the third person in a 3 person relationship. Also, dogs are extremely needy, so with everything, all scheduling, etc. the first consideration, and often the only consideration, is the needs of the dog.

Been there, not interested.
New So much for (what sociologists dub) "the Other-directed" amongst us.
This may apply in-spades to those who adopt an algorithm-thing because ... 'computers', (as may have a large cohort amidst Millennials?).

One can do Lots with incorporating other angles-of-view whether dogs or cats. Ex.: turns out that a couple long term SOs were positively-impressed that I dug Their cats {why.. Julie-cat would stand by all aquiver}, as I tore off the cellophane over a ciggy-pack, crumpled it tightly.. then threw it down a long set of entry-stairs ..usually she caught it before one bounce. And brought it back--see, some cats think they are part-dog.

Inner-directed folk merely chuckle at such a poorly imagined "poll" thus BS-result, however many even paid attention (let alone Attention!).
As to Machismo as attractant--how are Cops' wives faring in that pretty obsolete arena?

Thanks for the yuk :-)
New I actually got in on the fark commentary on this one
https://m.fark.com/comments/10854892?from_page=myrecent#new

Can you identify me here?

I actually entered it because I knew there would be really cute pictures.
New Thanks! that sequence --> was a Trip!

Titled, Even the fuckin Nazis liked cats!

But was most surprised at the sanity--of also 'advice' there ... not a Nutter-insert anywhere in the thread.
Loved the FOX comments, 'cuz there's a shy one at my front door (motion detector there..) late PMs who--in the poor flashlight reveal--resembles the whitish-one being held. (NOTE: be Very-sure you want to take That ride): per several responses. I will feed most any critter daring enough to getthisclose-to any human habitation. Except: raccoons [goes without sayin].

Anyway--can't match You to a particular post (though were you a Chemist-type, the yttrium 'nic would be a Tell. Good to know that Fark exists, so apparently free of grammar-school snark ie ..with actual Adults in attendance(!) There are several more 'Nazi' pics of such quality as remind us (All) that, as with the case chronicled (here too? IIRC)

wherein a Luftwaffe pilot [his ID now known!] spared a badly shot-up B-24 pilot and crew: there were Germans whose Humanity could not be erased via the circumstances that [an Earlier-Trump] had stolen their governance but not their Selves. These days the entire World is reconnoitering: the DEAD-spots within Each's "governance". Maybe COVID HAS a bwight side too?

sorry ashe :-) - (boxley) - (4)
         I take issue with the last paragraph. - (Andrew Grygus)
         So much for (what sociologists dub) "the Other-directed" amongst us. - (Ashton) - (2)
             I actually got in on the fark commentary on this one - (crazy) - (1)
                 Thanks! that sequence --> was a Trip! - (Ashton)

Does this make any sense to you?
35 ms