IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hell of a story
I've had 3 drug induced blackouts in my life. Each is very memorable for the before and after moments and the incredibly stupid stuff I did during, that other people had to tell me.

I never want to have to say: I did what?
Again
New Solicitous-LRPD: We have some experienced flamelords who can take care of *them*.
     IreadLRPD - (lincoln) - (23)
         I certainly remember having amnesia . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (22)
             More words, please -NT - (drook) - (21)
                 Oh, it's too long and complicated . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
                     OK, here it is - enjoy! - (Andrew Grygus) - (19)
                         Damn, you got lucky -NT - (drook)
                         Tpyo: "Beuna Vista, a major street in Burbank,.." --> Buena, no es verdad? -NT - (CRConrad) - (11)
                             Thanks, fixed. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                                 Oh, speaking of which ... - (drook) - (9)
                                     I will check that closing quote, but . . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                         You got lucky (again) - (drook) - (1)
                                             And today, the parents would sue the school - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         decent principals were out there - (boxley) - (5)
                                             Did you do it? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                                 of coarse -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     A w.a.g. on your 'offense' - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         No, Mr. Wright was a canned asshole - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Wow! ..open Defiance.. - (Ashton)
                         Zooks! - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             If it weren't for the E-type, the Jag XK 120 (40, 50, 60) would be widely held as best-looking ever. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 Wayback--a meticulous-restorer friend was working on such. - (Ashton)
                         Now that's what you call a close call! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         Hell of a story - (crazy) - (1)
                             Solicitous-LRPD: We have some experienced flamelords who can take care of *them*. -NT - (Ashton)

If there were bombs.
46 ms