IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I can 'imagine' ... accompishing such a feat..
(Were I ro set a goal of say, 'organizing' a lifetime of scribbled notes-to-Self? and like that)
I cannot remotely-imagine: actually Finishing such a feat.

You, Sir: are a Wonderment; mere mortals hardly ever earn Ten-Tenths (re any topic).
And.. we'unses-All Need: such an Anti-Drumpf example ..as the What-If's?? fill all our brainz,
within this fey Solitary-confinement.

This message will self-destruct in 15 seconds.
Should any wishful Pol urge you to run-for-President,
The Management shall disavow any knowledge of your existence [or Theirs].
New Well, it turned out a little less done than I thought.
It is now dead easy, formerly very difficult, to identify orphan recipes, those that were not quite finished and indexed. It turns out there are a lot of them, especially from 2007, but significant numbers fro 2008 and 2011.

Nearly all of them were completed to the point of having photos of the finished dish, but, as they say, "the job isn't done until the paperwork is finished".

Back in 2007, there are a lot of photos with only the camera name, which have to be carefully matched to recipes. Some recipes are so complete they need only update to standards, spell check, and index. Others are in various states, but most with enough information to complete them accurately.

A few are going into my "Development" index because they don't have enough information, or are specifically flagged "DEV: adjusted, need re-run and photo."

One Chinese recipe, that has long been indexed, was a total failure, and has a warning not to try it at home. It is doable for an experienced street vendor, with a huge wok kept so hot oil bursts into flame when sprinkled in.
     The nightmare is over - it is done! - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
         Congratulations! Now you can move on to more fun things. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         I can 'imagine' ... accompishing such a feat.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Well, it turned out a little less done than I thought. - (Andrew Grygus)

The sleek race lines of an outhouse standing on a garbage scow.
66 ms