IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No, Mr. Wright was a canned asshole
useless teacher worse authoritarian. After school while a large crowd of students were waiting for rides he exited the building headed for the parking lot. A few shouts of "Mr Wright you are wrong" quickly degenerated into "you pig fucker" and "Bull Semen catcher" that went even further downhill. Myself and a good friend were amusing the crowd quite well until Mr. Wright started getting steam coming out of his ears and proceeded at speed in my direction. The crowd quickly scattered, when my buddy started to run I said stay right here, he did.

When hurled into the principals office I quietly pointed out if it was us we would have ran like the rest of the students.

Defense rested and won.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Wow! ..open Defiance..
(Had we anyone that-bad) were MIl. inmates to do that?
--up against the Wall; Last ciggy, Mr. Hero..? Blindfold or not?

(But then I never did like Mobs--living within ~such, close-enough. Can't retreat to other territory).
     IreadLRPD - (lincoln) - (23)
         I certainly remember having amnesia . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (22)
             More words, please -NT - (drook) - (21)
                 Oh, it's too long and complicated . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
                     OK, here it is - enjoy! - (Andrew Grygus) - (19)
                         Damn, you got lucky -NT - (drook)
                         Tpyo: "Beuna Vista, a major street in Burbank,.." --> Buena, no es verdad? -NT - (CRConrad) - (11)
                             Thanks, fixed. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                                 Oh, speaking of which ... - (drook) - (9)
                                     I will check that closing quote, but . . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                         You got lucky (again) - (drook) - (1)
                                             And today, the parents would sue the school - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         decent principals were out there - (boxley) - (5)
                                             Did you do it? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                                 of coarse -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     A w.a.g. on your 'offense' - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         No, Mr. Wright was a canned asshole - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Wow! ..open Defiance.. - (Ashton)
                         Zooks! - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             If it weren't for the E-type, the Jag XK 120 (40, 50, 60) would be widely held as best-looking ever. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 Wayback--a meticulous-restorer friend was working on such. - (Ashton)
                         Now that's what you call a close call! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         Hell of a story - (crazy) - (1)
                             Solicitous-LRPD: We have some experienced flamelords who can take care of *them*. -NT - (Ashton)

She says, "Hey, I really got to leave!" Dang!
72 ms