IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've always found it very weird...
...that (some of) you guys name a bunch of stuff (e.g. Fort Bragg) after actual literal traitors, and wave around the flag that is literally all about treason, so much so that you had a fucking actual shooting war about it.
New That's the small stuff: Science is false ergo: Die! Planet {then: Truthiness false: Die! brainz)
Ya gots a Drumpf-clone-BJ [!!] t'other other sid of the Pond; when the Language of The Bard matches the moron-Speak of this side? lemmingization is proven
not fanciful: the corpses are already scattered about..because Language murther is no longer theoretical cf. The Plague responses.

Drumpf + BoJo-in-a bathyscaphe at bottom of Marianas Trench: International committeee on tending-ship cuts cable.
(Anything less? is still a planetary Cop-out.)
This side? promulgation: every Repo in every 'Office' henceforth shall have attached 24/7 an 8# (or 8£) cannon-ball. For life. (Right on through the cremation).
New either you have a contract or you do not
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     monumental follies? - (rcareaga) - (13)
         Churchill - (pwhysall) - (6)
             keeping Hitler across the Channel - (rcareaga)
             Re: "only an act of truly diabolical enormity that is going to take the shine off that" - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                 Churchill was more than a little problematic in dealing with India. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     He probably also deliberately killed a bunch of Americans. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         My mater was a fan of his n-Vol books [version-of!] WW-II - (Ashton)
                     dont forget he was the first to gas the kurds as well -NT - (boxley)
         You might be surprised that I favor their removal. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             most of those statues were placed after firm political control returned to the white aristocracy - (boxley) - (1)
                 Quite agree {Wow!} ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
             I've always found it very weird... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 That's the small stuff: Science is false ergo: Die! Planet {then: Truthiness false: Die! brainz) - (Ashton)
                 either you have a contract or you do not -NT - (boxley)