IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I predict that NASCAR events will be full of Confederate flags...
in the audience and nothing will be done about it.

"First amendment rights!"

The same rights denied to the protesters gassed in Lafayette Park so tRump could walk across the park to wave a bible in front of a church.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New No doubt a sea of Confederate flags.
I don't see how Trump will be able to resist attending.
New "You have the right to express yourself ... on someone else's property."
--

Drew
     NASCAR bans confederate flags at its races - (lincoln) - (9)
         The responses have been absolute gold - (drook) - (2)
             Must send him consolation Prize! Fickle-Finger-of-Fate, posthumously.. in a brown bag. -NT - (Ashton)
             His account is gone now. -NT - (pwhysall)
         But . . wait! - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
             I predict that NASCAR events will be full of Confederate flags... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 No doubt a sea of Confederate flags. - (Andrew Grygus)
                 "You have the right to express yourself ... on someone else's property." -NT - (drook)
             Not directly. It started as competitions between moonshine runners. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Yeah, and it's been the national sport of the Confederacy ever since. -NT - (CRConrad)

Unless I missed it, I don't think that they had Barbie in mind as one of the 4 horsemen.
157 ms