We have docks for the laptops at work, but none for home. Now that I've been WFH for, what is it, two months now?, I could of course have fetched the one from the office... But WTH, I have that one plugged in pretty much all the time. For LRRH it would be even better, since I move it around more often, but I don't think there even is a dock for this model.

I went with wireless mouse and keyboard partly in order to simplify that hassle; both are somewhat fancy models that are supposed to be able to bluetooth-pair to different machines and switch between them at the press of a button. Doesn't seem to work that well in practice. ☹️ (OK within post body, crazypants?) On switching back to the other machine, the machine has forgotten about the peripheral and a bunch of clicking to re-pair is needed anyway. Not to worry, though, I found a solution: Both mouse and KB also support 2.4 GHz RF connections using those little USB dongles, like Logitech mice. So I have a "poor-man's dock" in the shape of a two-buck (I kid you not -- 1.95€, poor-man's indeed!) USB hub that I plugged both the receivers (and the wired Jabra mike-headphones) into, and then I just rip that out and plug it into the other one when switching machines.